Monday Transfer Roundup: Villa Eye Endrick Loan, Kane Set for Bayern Extension

By LiveScore365 Newsroom · Arsenal FC

The transfer rumour mill continues to churn as clubs across Europe explore deals ahead of the window, with Aston Villa emerging as one of several sides showing interest in a temporary move for Real Madrid forward Endrick.

According to reports from Spain, the 22-year-old Brazil international has attracted attention from Villa and Serie A side Roma, both of whom are keen on taking him on loan from the Bernabeu as he looks for more regular first-team football.

In Germany, Harry Kane appears set to commit his long-term future to Bayern Munich. The 33-year-old England captain is reportedly on course to extend his contract with the Bavarian giants through to 2029, a move that would cement his place at the club for years to come following his switch from Tottenham Hotspur.

Elsewhere, Arsenal are reportedly attempting to disrupt Liverpool's pursuit of Bradley Barcola. The Gunners have made contact with representatives of the 23-year-old France forward as they look to lure him away from Paris Saint-Germain, potentially gatecrashing a deal the Reds had been working towards.

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford, meanwhile, is said to be determined to rebuild his career at Old Trafford. The 28-year-old England international has returned to the club after a loan spell at Barcelona and is reportedly focused on proving himself once again in a United shirt.

At Liverpool, Cody Gakpo's future could hinge on the club's success in landing other attacking targets. Should the Reds complete a marquee forward signing, the Netherlands international may be given the green light to join Tottenham Hotspur, according to reports.

Barcelona forward Ferran Torres was reportedly a target for both Arsenal and Tottenham, but the Spain international is understood to have already agreed personal terms with Paris Saint-Germain, ending any hopes either London club had of securing his signature.

In other transfer business, Crystal Palace have opened negotiations to sign Monaco midfielder Lamine Camara. The 22-year-old Senegal international would represent a significant addition to Oliver Glasner's midfield options if a deal can be struck.

Manchester United and Arsenal are also said to be tracking Club Brugge left-back Joaquin Seys. The 21-year-old Belgian has impressed in Belgium and could be a target for either Premier League side as they look to strengthen their defensive ranks.

At Barcelona, right-back Hector Fort has reportedly been informed he is free to leave this summer, with Everton and Fulham among the English clubs credited with interest in the 20-year-old Spaniard.

Fulham have already made progress elsewhere, agreeing a deal worth up to £30m to sign Northern Ireland midfielder Shea Charles from Southampton, a move that would bolster Marco Silva's squad ahead of the new campaign.

In Sweden, Scottish striker Robbie Ure is reportedly closing in on a move to Sevilla. The 22-year-old, currently at league leaders IK Sirius, is set to complete a transfer worth around 9 million euros (£7.7m).

Finally, Sheffield United have reportedly increased their offer for Leicester City centre-back Harry Souttar to £8m, as the Blades push to add the 27-year-old Australia international to their defensive line ahead of the upcoming season.

Based on reporting from BBC Sport, AS, Times, Give Me Sport, Sun, Football Insider, TeamTalk, Nicolo Schira, Athletic, and ESPN.

Sources: bbc-sport-football
AboutEditorial policyContactNewsWidget